Birding The Strait is a company based in Tarifa. We are local guides in the Strait of Gibraltar, Andalusia, and at your disposal every season of the year. Here you will find relevant information on how we organize our trips.
Length of the trip
A standard Full Day Trip consists of, approximately, 8 to 9 hours of birding. A Half Day Trip encompases between 4 and 5 hours in the field. We arrange Dawn to Dusk Trips upon request.
The usual time to start a Full Day trip is 8:00 AM. However, keep in mind that we can arrange every trip to take advantage of the best hours for birding and photography, which might involve an early start or a late end.
Our regular meeting points are:
Tarifa: Parking at Restaurant Meson El Pozuelo, next to the gas station.
Gibraltar: In front of the Burger King, La Línea de la Concepción, next to the border.
Tahivilla: Parking at Restaurant Apolo XI.
Vejer de la Frontera: Parking lot at Barca de Vejer, in front of Restaurant Venta Pinto, next to the palm trees.
We also offer the possibility of meeting near your hotel. Transfers to and from the airports are possible through official transportation services and can be arranged upon request: Gibraltar, Jerez de la Frontera, Malaga, Seville.
In addition to this information, keep in mind that we are flexible. We will arrange every single trip according to your preferences.
Birding The Strait is a Spanish Ltd with VAT number B72331176 and National Trade Mark (M3512452) since June 2014.
Birding The Strait S.L. is included in the Tourism Registry of the Andalusian Government, both as a Travel Agency (C.I.AN-117214-3) and an Active Tourism company (RTA/CA/00311). Birding The Strait S.L. holds all the necessary insurance policies to organize, arrange and carry out nature tours and excursions, including a valid Liability Insurance (08704707) and Accidents Insurance (81890805) with AXA SEGUROS Company; as well as Surety Insurance (248738) and Travel Agent Liability Insurance (248351) with Markel International Insurance Company Ltd.
We collaborate with other registered national and international travel agencies and tour operators. This way, we secure the maximum standards of quality and security in our tours and nature guiding services. This code allows us to contribute to the local economy and assure our clients the highest level of protection during their birding experiences with us.
For your own security, before hiring your local guide, make sure he is registered and holds the required insurances in force!
Use of Birding The Strait Website – Legal Warning
This legal notice regulates the use of the website birdingthestrait.com, owned by BIRDING THE STRAIT, S.L.
The navigation on the website of BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. attributes the condition of USER thereof and entails full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L.SITE, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. SITE or to third parties, of any damages and losses that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. may refuse or withdraw access and its use at any time.
BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L., in compliance with Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, informs you that:
– Its corporate name is: BIRDING THE STRAIT, S.L.
– VAT number is: B-72331176
– The registered office is: CALLE PEDRO LOBO Y ARJONA BLOQUE 4, PORTAL 2- 1º- 4 – 11380 – TARIFA – CÁDIZ
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
– Tel: 699470467
– Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between the users and BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. can condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make an appropriate use of the contents and services of BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. and not to use them for, among others:
1. Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
2. Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. renders its services.
3. Trying to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
4. Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. or of third parties.
5. Impersonate the identity of any other user.
6. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L.SITE, without being understood to be transferred to the user. none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, if necessary, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L., without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. and the owner of the web on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. of its contents or services.
BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
1. The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
2. The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
3. Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to BIRDING THE STRAIT S.L. properly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.